According to the current detailed analysis of Reports and Data, the global Hydrofluoric Acid market was valued at 4.39 USD Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach 6.77 USD Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 5.6%. The increasing adoption of fluorine compounds across multiple industries is currently showing significant growth coupled with rising glass etching and cleaning applications proving as driving factors for the market. This market is likely to have a modest growth with its drivers and restraints in place. Hydrofluoric Acid is produced by the treatment of fluorite with concentrated sulfuric acid. Various industries use it in mining, chemicals, silicon chip fabrication, pharmaceutical products, and agrochemicals. Fluorocarbons are the prominent types of refrigerants used globally are the largest application segment.
Fluorocarbons are the prominent segment and major refrigerants used across the globe and are divided into three more sub-segments such as HCFC, HFC, and HFO’s. Hydrofluoric acid is used as a precursor to produce several fluorinated derivates such as fluoride, fluoropolymers, and fluorosurfactants. The increase in production and the rise in demand for the fluoride and fluoropolymers is expected to give a proper demand to the Hydrofluoric Acid market.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Hydrofluoric Acid Market:
Honeywell International, Solvay, Mexichem, YingPeng Chemicals, Dongyue Group, Do-Fluoride Chemicals, Dupont, Sinochem Group, Lantian Fluorchemie, Juhua Group (KAISN), SANMEI, Stella, Chemifa, ShaoWu, Daikin, Lanxess, and YongFei.
Get a sample copy of the global Hydrofluoric Acid market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1834
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Hydrofluoric acid is used as a glass etching agent in the manufacturing of glass substrate, silicon nitride, and silicon dioxide for the thin-film transistor (TFT) - liquid-crystal display (LCD) and semiconductor industries owing to its ability to dissolve silicates.
- Metal Pickling, which is expected to have a CAGR of almost 5.27% during the forecast period, will add a lot to the demand for the market. The acid has an attribute of dissolving oxides and other chemicals, which is also used at several stages in the processing of metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, and titanium.
- The import business is rising in the U.S, which is raising the demand for hydrofluoric acid in the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industry. However, due to the environmental norms that are strict in the region for this chemical product will be the key factor for the moderate growth of this product in the market.
- Foreign industries and flexible government laws for international trade in the MEA will result in impressive growth in the market for fluorocarbons in the region during 2019-2027.
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to gain a steady CAGR in the forthcoming period, with China being the major producer of raw material for the manufacture of hydrofluoric acid. This, together with the heavy demand from metallurgical and chemical industries and a strong manufacturing base in APAC, will propel the market of hydrofluorocarbons.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrofluoric-acid-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Hydrofluoric Acid Market Segmentation
By Grade Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2019-2027)
- Anhydrous Hydrofluoric Acid
- Diluted Hydrofluoric Acid (Above 50% concentration)
- Diluted Hydrofluoric Acid (Below 50% concentration)
By Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2019-2027)
- Fluorocarbon Production
- Fluorinated Derivative Production
- Metal Pickling
- Oil Refining
- Uranium Fuel Production
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1834
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
Liquid Paraffin Market:https://www.innovationandentrepreneursnews.com/article/601383576-liquid-paraffin-market-valuation-to-worth-usd-2-36-billion-at-a-cagr-of-1-2-by-2028-reports-and-data
Liquid Paraffin Market:https://www.globalnewsscanner.com/article/601383576-liquid-paraffin-market-valuation-to-worth-usd-2-36-billion-at-a-cagr-of-1-2-by-2028-reports-and-data
Liquid Paraffin Market:https://www.coasttocoasttribune.com/article/601383576-liquid-paraffin-market-valuation-to-worth-usd-2-36-billion-at-a-cagr-of-1-2-by-2028-reports-and-data
Liquid Paraffin Market:https://www.frenchguianaentertainment.com/article/601383576-liquid-paraffin-market-valuation-to-worth-usd-2-36-billion-at-a-cagr-of-1-2-by-2028-reports-and-data
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370